[arch-devops] Email delivery issues to Microsoft

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Fri Feb 12 17:38:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

Just a quick update to our email situation:

Microsoft seems to think we are sending spam mails. I believe this to be
related to spam comments posted on the aur. SNDS shows that spam started
to be sent on February 6th/7th. Can we track down if a spam comment has
been posted on that day?

I've enabled Microsoft's Junk Mail Reporting Program (I get the reports
I think) and I've contacted their postmaster support. Let's hope they
fix the problem or reply.

Apart from that I also noticed that I forgot to disable soft_bounce
again after I set up DKIM. This might be related since a single mail
that is rejected would end up retrying for days even if it is rejected
with 550.

Yahoo is also still blocking us and doesn't seem impressed that we now
have DKIM.

Florian