[arch-devops] Arch DevOps mailing list

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Feb 22 16:53:15 UTC 2016

On 20.12.2015 18:13, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> Permission scheme are based on arch-dev-public; list is open for subscription
> to anyone and writing only for Arch Linux Staff.

I had totally forgotten about that part and today is the first day I got
a moderation request from mailman. I'd reject it, but there are actually
some good points in the mail with regards to "Arch Linux ISO Checksums
on archlinux.org". I really dislike cross-list discussion so I'm
hesitating to reject the mail and point the sender to arch-general.

I always hear that arch-dev-public is moderated because otherwise users
start spamming it with stuff like systemd flame wars. I don't feel like
this would be an issue here so I'd like to open the list up to postings
from anyone and see what happens.

Opinions?

Florian