[arch-devops] Archweb migration

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 1 22:23:44 UTC 2017

Em janeiro 1, 2017 16:58 Florian Pritz via arch-devops escreveu:
> On 01.01.2017 18:23, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
>> The signature fiels are no longer available. Is this issue related to
>> the migration?

I am in the process of pushing the required changes to orion so I can rsync
the iso directory. I will do it manually by now, but we will also create a
service to do it automatically, probably tomorroy.

Also, I urge every maintainer to check their packages. Due to a small issue
with postfix, notifications for out of date and others were not working on
apollo. This already has been fixed, but flagged packages between Friday and
today, did not sent notifications.

Happy New Year All,
Giancarlo Razzolini