[arch-devops] Caching problem withhttp://www.archlinux.org/check_network_status.txt

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Jul 21 14:12:55 UTC 2017

Em julho 20, 2017 20:46 Daniel Aleksandersen escreveu:
> Just wanted to report a Arch Linux infrastrucutre problem, and hope
> this was the right spot.

It is.

> I wrote a blog post earlier this week about the problem, but had some
> problem finding the appropriate place to report this to Arch.
> https://ctrl.blog/entry/network-connection-http-checks

Nice blog entry. I personally think we could put this file on another
place. It was served before on the NetworkManager's maintainer page,
which is hosted on another server in our infrastructure.

On top of this list, we also have a channel on freenode, #archlinux-devops,
and we have an ansible repository were most of our infra is described:

https://git.archlinux.org/infrastructure.git/

Thank you,
Giancarlo Razzolini