[arch-devops] Kanboard for devops and other arch projects

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Tue Mar 7 18:48:39 UTC 2017

Am 2017-03-07 17:19, schrieb Christian Rebischke:
> is there a reason why you didn't choose wekan.io?
> This is no criticism, I just didn't heared about kanboard before :)

Interesting. I looked for kanban boards a few years ago for personal use
and kanboard seemed to fit my needs best. I'm not saying that it's
perfect, but there aren't all that many good solutions for this. I
looked at wekan like a year ago and it seemed rather bare bones. That
said it still looks pretty minimalist now.

And then there are the boring reasons like that I used it before and
that I am confident that it works well.

Thanks for asking though. Always good to look at alternatives.

Florian