[arch-devops] [arch-dev-public] Archweb (archlinux.org) upgrade

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Apr 20 20:46:18 UTC 2018

Em abril 19, 2018 17:37 Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> I expect we should have a downtime of about 1-2 hours. If you notice anything
> different post upgrade, please let us know. Both me and Jelle are going to probably
> be around on IRC too during the upgrade.

Hi all,

We have upgraded archweb to django version 1.11. We found one issue only (which was fixed).
All the services seem to be running just fine, as well all the pages are working.

If any of you spot something wrong, please let me and Jelle know. Congrats to Jelle for the
awesome work in getting this upgrade done.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini