[arch-devops] [Arch-wiki-admins] Arch Linux Wiki move

Jakub Klinkovský j.l.k at gmx.com
Mon Mar 5 20:52:09 UTC 2018

On 02.03.18 at 22:14 (UTC-0300), Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am about to move the wiki to apollo. I'm estimating that it will be down for
> one to two hours.
>
> Please, let me know if any of you notice something not working on it. I have
> tested the role extensively, but you never know.
>
> Regards,
> Giancarlo Razzolini

Hi Giancarlo,

there have been several reports since the migration that the email
confirmation does not work, e.g. [1] saying that it "times out or returns
database error". Also sending emails to users from the web interface [2]
does not work, I think it's related so you can use this to test.
Notification emails work correctly so the configuration seems to be only
partly wrong.

Thanks for your effort.

Regards,
Jakub Klinkovský