[arch-devops] Reproducible Build nodes

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Fri Nov 23 10:26:48 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 08:19:35PM +0100, Jelle van der Waa <jelle at vdwaa.nl> wrote:
> 1) Update the boxes and hope they come back up (~ 200 updates).
> 2) Add DNS entries for the two boxes {repro1,2}.pkgbuild.com.

Sounds good.

> 3) add holger to this box with sudo rights (an ansible role probably).
> [4]

Yes, please put everything in ansible if possible. I guess sudo means
holger will perform the setup of the repro stuff afterwards, which means
we won't have that as a role in our ansible repo?

> 4) Add them to monitoring I suppose.

Yeah, we should also monitor the other unused boxes. I'm planning to
move zabbix' host configuration to ansible soonish to fix that.

Florian