[arch-devops] Reproducible Build nodes

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Mon Jan 14 21:15:27 UTC 2019

On 11/23/18 at 11:26am, Florian Pritz via arch-devops wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 08:19:35PM +0100, Jelle van der Waa <jelle at vdwaa.nl> wrote:
> > 1) Update the boxes and hope they come back up (~ 200 updates).
> > 2) Add DNS entries for the two boxes {repro1,2}.pkgbuild.com.
>
> Sounds good.

Sad news, the boxes where not super useful for reproducible-builds.org
since they have more powerful boxes now and Debian is a lot easier for
their debian centric deployment.

I want to still dedicate these boxes though for our reproducible builds
effort but to reproduce .pkg.tar.xz packages. But we haven't made a CI
solution with repro yet. [1]

My hope is that somewhere this year, we will be able to continiously
test if our repo packages are reproducible!

[1] https://github.com/archlinux/archlinux-repro

Greetings,

Jelle van der Waa