[arch-devops] Devops promotion process - Levente

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Tue Sep 3 16:29:15 UTC 2019

Hi Guys,

Since we don't have a formal process for giving out the keys of the kingdom to people,
I thought writing an email would be the best way to start this process. We recently removed
root privileges of some guys and we can always use an extra (capable) hand.

I have been trying to get Levente to join -devops for a while now, and it seems the message
finally got through. I've talked with Levente and he wants to give a security perspective
overview of our roles, it seems, as you might've noticed with the recent sudo change on our build
machines.

What are your thoughts? (If it were just up to me, I'd given him root access already, so +1).

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini