[arch-devops] Resignation

Sven-Hendrik Haase svenstaro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:19:55 UTC 2020

On 30.06.20 07:00, fukawi2 | Arch Linux via arch-devops wrote:
> Hi all,
> For various reasons, I have to formally resign from the ArchLinux DevOps
> team.
> I will maintain my role as Forum Administrator, so I would appreciate
> keeping my @archlinux.org <http://archlinux.org> email address.
> Non-root access to the mail server would also be great to maintain if
> possible, for debugging issues for forum users (eg, missing password
> reset emails etc). If not, I'll just harass #-devops IRC when I need to
> get the logs for something ;D
> Cheers,
> ~Phil

Hey Phil,

Sad to see you go.

Good to hear you'll stay forum admin. You'll definitely get to keep your
Arch address. About mail server access we'll have to see as we'll
migrate the mail server somewhere else at some point and it'll likely
change. However, I can imagine some kind of auditor role with log access.

We'll remove your access in the coming days.

Thanks for all your work!

Cheers,
Sven