[arch-devops] Iraklis Akritas Application for Junior DevOps

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Wed Nov 11 08:44:37 UTC 2020

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 08:20:35AM +0100, Sven-Hendrik Haase via arch-devops wrote:
> Thanks Ira for taking this step!
> We don't really have a process for applications like this so I thought
> perhaps we can just have a bit of discussion here and then decide on
> this in a future DevOps meeting. Thoughts?

Freswa was in some capacity part of the team, I think its overlooked that this
application has no trust from other parts of Arch currently.

There doesn't seem to be any mentioned sponsors except for a coordinated
application. So speaking as someone who is not in devops but depend on trusting
the; Who is sponsoring Ira?

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16