[arch-devops] deprecating git.archlinux.org

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Wed Jun 23 20:01:06 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Today mailman was moved to a dedicated vps, making git.archlinux.org the
last service to run on luna which we intend to retire as it's an old
expensive box and GitLab is our replacement for Git hosting.

If your project has not been migrated to Gitlab yet please contact
devops for help migrating it. A list of known to require migration is
listed in this ticket. [1]

As the invoice date comes up the 8th, it would be awesome if we can
cancel the box before that date.

[1] https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/infrastructure/-/issues/6

Greetings,

Jelle van der Waa