[arch-devops] Junior DevOps application - Kristian Klausen

Santiago Torres-Arias santiago at archlinux.org
Sat Mar 13 00:53:14 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 11:40:45PM +0100, Kristian Klausen via arch-devops wrote:
> Hi
>
> I don't have a lot of reasons why I contribute to open-source, basically it
> is fun and I enjoy contributing (and often I need the feature/issue fixed).
> The same applies for my arch contributions, but it wasn't just a single
> "drive-by patch" this time, which is probably due to the community factor
> and that I find infrastructure work interesting.

I wanted to add that I've very cursorily worked with Kristian, but he's
clearly a great asset when it comes to getting stuff done™. I believe he
didn't mention, but he was also involved in archlinux docker's migration
to gitlab and the automation of the build pipeline (which, frankly, made
my life so much easier).

Although I can't sponsor Kristian, I'm excited to see the devops team
growing with new and committed members.

-Santiago