[arch-devops] Wanting to give access to kevr to aur-dev

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Sat Nov 20 23:32:08 UTC 2021

Thanks a lot folks. This really helps with looking at new code
on aur-dev.archlinux.org as we finalize the port.

I hope I can demonstrate that Kevin is a trust-worthy dev by
not abusing or screwing anything in the infrastructure; I have
no need to write to any state on the server at all.

If we do need to make changes to aur-dev, those will always go
into infrastructure MRs for the ansible rollout path.

You all are awesome <3

Regards,
Kevin

--