[arch-devops] GitLab 2FA Login Problems

Томас 70m4c at 70m4c.su
Sun Mar 27 02:21:03 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm looking for who I can contact for help with GitLab 2FA login
problems.

I set up my GitLab account today, literally a couple hours ago (username
"70m4c"), but the file that held the 2FA info became corrupted. I am
able to log into the SSO just fine, but cannot complete the final step
to get into GitLab due to not being able to generate the appropriate 2FA
codes. I also lost the 2FA recovery codes as they were in the same file.

I did however upload my public keys to GitLab and can prove my identity
that way. I can also access a resource from the same IP address that was
used to set up the account if need be. I have access to my email and the
original emails that were sent when I signed up as well.

If anyone can help me reset the GitLab 2FA, I would appreciate that very
much.

Thank you.