[arch-events] new arch-events mailinglist (next event FrosCon)

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:08:20 EDT 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:48:37 +0300
"Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, I've setup this page some time ago:
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Linux_conferences
>
> Funny, I've just found that there's another page like this:
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Linux_Conferences
> (yeah, the difference is only in c/C - mediawiki is "nice", heh :-P)
> so both should be merged now...

I've never been to a linux convention before. What have people demoed
about Arch Linux in the past?

I guess the only thing I could show people is how easy it is to create
a PKGBUILD, submit to AUR, and run pacman. :D

Maybe set up a debian/fedora machine and have them 'race' to see which
is the faster package manager.

Also I might demo aurbuild. *ahem*