[arch-events] FrosCon 23.- 24.08.2008

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:45:49 EDT 2008

2008/6/26 Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
> Am Montag, 23. Juni 2008 10:40:24 schrieb Roman Kyrylych:
>> Oops, this somehow got forgotten on my side. :-(
>> Unfortunately I cannot say 100% for sure if I will be able to be
>> there, though I 100% want.
>> Traveling from my country to EU is not an easy task (visas, ambassy's
>> bureucracy etc.). :-(
>
> If that's the only showstopper, let me know if you need some help with German
> bureaucracy.

Unexpectedly, the problem came from the place I couldn't even imagine:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvlasti.net%2Fnews%2F15287&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&sl=ru&tl=en
no comments except #^%$@#@#$#$!!!
Right before I was going to make a passport. :-(
The parliament can change the budget this month,
but I doubt they will do it before their vacations. :-(
Unless they make some kind of a deal or solve this issue somehow
I don't know any other way to get a passport before the event.
So looks like I won't be able to drink beer with you guys.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)