[arch-events] the monday after froscon

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Wed Aug 12 03:33:09 EDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:32:50 +0300
Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 22:25, Dieter Plaetinck<dieter at plaetinck.be>
> wrote:
> > Hi, i have a day off the monday after froscon.  So i thought maybe
> > we could hang out a day more, exploring the city or whatever.
> > anyone interested in this?  I haven't figured out where to sleep
> > yet from sunday->monday but I'm not too worried about that yet.
>
> My plane will be leaving Dortmund at 13:25, so I won't have much time.
> I'll be sleeping in Cologne during Sunday->Monday night,
> so if I wake up quite early in the morning - I can explore some
> central parts of the city.

Oh yeah I guess Cologne/Koln/Keulen will be more interesting then St. Augustin.
Maybe I (and other interested people) can sleep there as well.  Where are you staying?
(maybe also good to know: I have a car which we can use to drive from st augustin to koln, I just hope we'll find parking space there :x)

Dieter