[arch-events] FrOSCon - Who brings what?

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Mon Aug 17 05:19:37 EDT 2009

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:08:15 +0200
Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:

> I started a wiki page, please feel free to fill in information so we can
> get everything organized until the end of next week:
>
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/FrOSCon_09_-_Wer_bringt_was%3F

good idea to make this

- out of curiousity: network equipment not provided by froscon?
- presentation machines.  seems like we already have 2.  I could bring my samsung syncmaster 2032 BW for Gerbra's pc. (it has an dvi and a vga port)
  Jens could then use his 2 screens on his own pc to show off kde 4.3 or whatever.  then we could use gerbra's machine to demonstrate installations.
  is that okay for you jens?
- Hacking dog: Andy . wut?

Dieter