[arch-events] FrOSCon - Who brings what?

Jens Adam j_adam at web.de
Mon Aug 17 06:59:57 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

just to give some more info about the hardware I intend to bring...

The displays:
- 22" Samsung 226BW, VGA + DVI inputs, 1680x1050, black and shiny
- 19" HannSpree, VGA + DVI inputs, 1440x900, integrated speakers and more adjustable than the Samsung

The PC shouldn't be much different than the one from last year, just smaller.
- 2.2 GHz single-core Sempron, 2 GB RAM, onboard Nvidia chipset graphics, dual Gbit, VGA+DVI output

I didn't try it yet, but our current 185.18.31-1 nvidia driver should support it.
The harddisk (2,5") has 320 GB and can be used as you like, there's nothing on it.

I'll also bring a bunch of network stuff, like cables and a 16-port switch.

If there's anything else coming to your mind that could be needed, just post it here or on the wiki.

Regards,
Jens