[arch-events] Upcoming events in Germany

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Aug 24 04:01:47 EDT 2009

Yesterday, I was approached by a Ubuntu representative and member of
OpenRheinRuhr e.V. who personally invited me to OpenRheinRuhr
http://openrheinruhr.de/ on 7./8. November.

I don't know if I have the energy to help organize this one, but he was
very eager to have us there and have at least a small lightning talk
about who we are and what we do. What do you think?

Also, Andy was talking highly about Chemnitzer Linuxtage. They will be
in March and I think we will have to decide until November whether we'll
be there. I haven't searched http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/ for more
information about it.

It's also on a weekend, they have places to sleep in a gym, so it's
probably possible for me to be there. Andy and me agreed that we will
try to be there with an Arch booth. We should start planning this in
time. I feel more positive about that one, so who is interested?