[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:47:57 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 12:33, Dieter Plaetinck<dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:03:30 +0200
> Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
>

>> Our room is only 20m², it will be tight, but I guess we can arrange
>> it (Pierre will probably go home, that still makes 8 people, hmmm).
>
> Maybe we should maintain a wiki page "who will come", "who will sleep
> there" etc. especially when froscon is coming really close it can be
> useful to have such a page

Speaking about sleeping.
I think I won't be able to get a sleeping bag with me due to limitations
in a size and volume of baggage in Wizzair to stay low-cost.
Can someone bring an extra sleeping bag for me
so I can sleep in the dev room?
(If not then I will look for some hostel in S.A. or Bonn)

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)