[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009 arch physical media

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Thu Jul 23 08:29:33 EDT 2009

Hi,
as you may or may not know we want to put out a new release by froscon
(see http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-releng/2009-July/000564.html for example )

now, there was some talk a while back when froscon 2009 came first up about cdroms with lightscribe and artwork or whatever.

afaik Roman and Thomas were involved/interested in this.
(http://www.mail-archive.com/arch-dev-public@archlinux.org/msg08206.html)

Anyway, I'm only saying: Gerhard, Aaron and I will take care of the iso's/img's, so whoever who will take care of the physical media to distribute can get in touch with us for details if needed. (this release will also bring new documentation btw)

Dieter