[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009 arch physical media

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 23 09:37:09 EDT 2009

Roman Kyrylych schrieb:

> LightScribed and/or printed CDs would be great (I can do both).
> @Thayer: if you could make a couple of cool labels for official CDs
> in 2-3 weeks - that would be awesome. ;-)
> Note that since labels for LightScribe disks have a larger hole [1]
> there will be two types of labels needed.
>
> [1] http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Articles/Sources/LightScribe_Comparison/Images/1_3_B_label_spec.jpg

Thayer already made a new logo.
http://dev.archlinux.org/~thomas/froscon-white-cd-2009a.svg
http://dev.archlinux.org/~thomas/froscon-white-cd-2009b.svg

Last year, Pierre printed 100CDs somewhere, can we do it this way again?

BTW, don't worry about the multiarch ISO. When we have an ISO for i686
and one for x86_64, a script can easily merge them into one ISO!