[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 11 19:39:01 EDT 2009

2009/6/11 Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:
> Wow, this is getting big. We are becoming MANY people, so it is possible
> that the FrOSCon people will not allow everyone to come for free (we said
> 5-7 people, we are now 8 with you), so it is possible that you have to pay -
> in the end, we have to see if the FrOSCon people will allow 8 people for
> such a small project, I surely hope so.
ok, anyway I want to know if I can sleep at froscon. And in this case
if my friend can also (I think no, but I ask).

> Anyway, I would love to meet you there, I just accepted you in the Arch
> Linux project. I didn't expect to have so many people coming, especially
> from that far away (Roman is coming from Ukraine, you from Italy, wow).
I am not only from Italy...I am from SUD sud Italy (Lecce - Bonn:
1800km) but also I like the idea to meet all you and this is a good
occasion; also to know to others projects we are not small at the end
:)

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer