[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue May 26 06:49:30 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just got this newsletter (English version at the end). They have send it
quite late. We must register until May 30th. That means we need to organize
some things until *this* friday; otherwise we cannot attend this year.

So please reply asap.

* Do we want our own room?
* Do we want our own booth?

Esspecially for the booth we'll need at least four or five people. (so we can
exchange)

Pierre