[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Tue May 26 07:09:26 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 13:03 +0200, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> I also hope to see Chris, Andy, Jens and Jan again this year, maybe
> even
> more.

I don't expect to make it this year, though there's a possibility that I
might come if there's an affordable flight or train trip from Bremen to
Sankt Augustin. Flying from Haugesund to Bremen is nearly free, but from
Bremen it's quite a distance to Sant Augustin. I won't travel through
europe by car anymore, it's far too expensive to get out of this country
with it.