[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue May 26 10:05:43 EDT 2009

Jens Adam schrieb:
>> I also hope to see Chris, Andy, Jens and Jan again this year, maybe even
>> more.
>
> Yes, I'll be there for sure!
>
> Regards,
> Jens

Great, so you can transport tons of equipment again? Pierre already
thought we might need two tables for our booth, so more big monitors
might be cool :)
I'll come by train again, so I can only bring what I can carry (I might
install something cool on my 466MHz laptop with the broken keyboard).

I was also thinking about asking Dieter (Belgium) and Ronald (NL) to
come. I guess they are not subscribed here, so we could forward this to
arch-dev-public.

Until now, we are Pierre, Jens and me, which is only three, let's hope
Chris and Andy will make it.