[arch-events] ArchCon 2010

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:24:49 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 18:32, Dusty Phillips <dusty at linux.ca> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> We started discussing an Arch Linux Canada conference and decided we'd
> host a general Arch Linux Conference. Yah, it's been discussed before,
> but never has it been done. Our theory is it'll go better than we
> expected and we'll do it again someplace else, or it'll totally bomb
> and we won't try again. ;-)

During FrOSCon we were discussing ArchCon in Europe,
with possible places somewhere in Germany
(because it's easy for most European devs to get there),
or Ukraine (because food/drinks and settlement is cheap
for all europeans here :-P).
So if both of us succeed in organising this
there will be a naming clash.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)