[arch-events] Germany - Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2010 - 13. und 14. März 2010

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 6 12:53:23 EST 2009

Andreas Radke schrieb:
> Germany Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2010 - 13. und 14. März 2010
>
> Ok, now it's time to decide if we want to take part there and if we
> want a booth.
>
> I'll try to be there as every year, but because dogs are not allowed
> there it will be quiet hard for me be early enough there to do all the
> organization.
>
> So who will take part and what's your opinion about a booth?
>
> -Andy

I intend to be there with a booth, but organisation is hard too, because
I live on the other end of the country. I think we should be present
with a booth in any case.

We should first collect the names of interested Devs and our usual
Conference-Archers (Jens, Gerhard, Chris).

So, until now it is Andy, Daniel, me ... who else?