[arch-events] [FrosCon 2010] Same procedure as every year Pierre?

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Apr 14 05:50:40 EDT 2010

Am 14.04.2010 11:21, schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:
>> About giving a talk, I was thinking about it too, but no final
>> decision yet.
>>

> talk about "why mkinitcpio is better then *"
>
> :)

Yeah, better than dracut. I could actually talk about system
initialization - it would be a talk for Linux beginners though, an
expert would be bored.

My recent blog post about initramfs had a surprisingly high resonance,
with lots and lots of pingbacks and comments, I wouldn't have expected
it to be that helpful for so many people.

Talking about what Arch is, how it works and why it is so popular
despite being that tiny is probably a better idea though. We'll see.