[arch-events] FrOSCon 2010 planning

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Aug 16 08:37:37 EDT 2010

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:13:30 +0200, Thomas Bächler
<thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Okay, same procedure as every year, just more people:
>
> Our official team members are:
> * Thomas Bächler
> * Roman Kyrylych
> * Thorsten Töpper
> * Pierre Schmitz
> * Jan de Groot
> * Andreas Radke
> * Jens Adam
> * Dieter Plaetinck
> * Jan Steffens
> We have a developer room and a booth. I will probably be at the booth
> all weekend, so I'll make myself our "booth manager". I'll also make
> Andy our devroom manager.

So we have a few days left. Am I correct that the banners we had used
broke last time? I'll try to get new ones. It would also be nice to when
you guys plan to arrive. It seems to open at about 8:00 on Saturday; but
I don't expect those with a long journey to arrive that early.

For those that are new to this con: there is quite a big shopping
center very near. We could also ask Aaron for some money to buy some CDs
etc..

Btw: should we make a short announcement?

Greetings,

Pierre