[arch-events] FrOSCon 2010 planning

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Aug 17 08:04:24 EDT 2010

Am 16.08.2010 14:37, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:13:30 +0200, Thomas Bächler
> <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Okay, same procedure as every year, just more people:
>>
>> Our official team members are:
>> * Thomas Bächler
>> * Roman Kyrylych
>> * Thorsten Töpper
>> * Pierre Schmitz
>> * Jan de Groot
>> * Andreas Radke
>> * Jens Adam
>> * Dieter Plaetinck
>> * Jan Steffens
>> We have a developer room and a booth. I will probably be at the booth
>> all weekend, so I'll make myself our "booth manager". I'll also make
>> Andy our devroom manager.

Our team is now smaller:
* Thomas Bächler
* Roman Kyrylych
* Thorsten Töpper
* Pierre Schmitz
* Jan de Groot
* Jens Adam
* Jan Steffens

We should collect the hardware we have again, I lost track. Roman
offered something, so did Jens. Please, everybody add their info here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/FrOSCon_2010_planning so we know
what is missing.

I could bring my computer and monitor, but I would prefer not to -
especially the computer.

> So we have a few days left. Am I correct that the banners we had used
> broke last time? I'll try to get new ones.

Please do that, thanks.

> It would also be nice to when
> you guys plan to arrive. It seems to open at about 8:00 on Saturday; but
> I don't expect those with a long journey to arrive that early.

I'll try to be there around 8.

> Btw: should we make a short announcement?

What would you announce?