[arch-events] FrOSCon 2010 planning

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:29:43 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 23:51, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 19.08.2010 21:32, schrieb Roman Kyrylych:
>> I won't be able to take the two empty HDDs I mentioned earlier
>> (totally forgot that I gave them to my cousing for sale,
>> and he's in another city, so I won't be able to get them tomorrow),
>> so only the one inside the mini-ITX box will be available.
>> I updated the page.
>>

> It doesn't matter as long as we have one hard drive for each box that we
> can play around with. As far as I understand it, Jens' box has a hard
> drive too.

More interesting change possible:
due to new more strict hand baggage policies by Wizzair
I may have to take out something from my backpack
(I asked a friend to come with me so I will not have to
leave things at the airport).
In that case I guess it's better to take mini-ITX box
instead of laptop, right?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)