[arch-events] Fw: [Dist2011] Talks!

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Thu Dec 2 19:06:29 CET 2010

distro miniconf at fosdem has a lot of open slots still.
they are looking for more talks.
See below

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:56:27 +0100
From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter at debian.org>
To: Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont at free.fr>
Cc: dist2011 at lists.fosdem.org
Subject: Re: [Dist2011] Talks!

For the benefit of others, I'd like to stress, though, that we really
really need many more talks. There's just under a month left now, and
what with christmas and similar attractions this month, I doubt that
we'll be able to find many people if time runs out. If I sound
desperate, it might be because I'm starting to be desperate :-)

trying to fool the system.