[arch-events] Invitation for Arch Linux to Southern California Linux Expo 9x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Dec 7 23:02:14 CET 2010

Greetings,

My name is Gareth J. Greenaway and I am the Community Relations chair
for the Southern California Linux Expo.  Our show is taking place on
February 25th - 27th, 2011 at the Hilton LAX in Los Angeles, California.

Because Arch is an open source project we are prepared to offer a
complementary booth on our show floor which includes all the usual
amenities such as electricity, one ethernet drop, one 6' table, chairs
and of course complementary passes to the show.

I am also including a link to our Call for Papers in case anyone is
interested in submitting a presentation for consideration.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/simple_cfp/

If this sounds like something the Arch community is interested in,
please let me know as soon as possible as the exhibitor space will be
filling up soon.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g at socallinuxexpo.org>