[arch-events] FrOSCon and visa

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Jul 1 04:26:05 EDT 2010

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:27:25 +0300, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> The German consulate wants to receive some kind of invitation
> from FrOSCon organizers to give me a visa.
>
> The girl from Business Support Team who is in charge
> of the visa receiving process sent an email to FrOSCon team
> last week, but still no reply.
>
> Does anyone know other ways to contact them
> (phone, mailing list, personal contact)?

I would just resent a mail; they might be busy atm. There are usually
some guys on #froscon. The contact address for projects is
projekte(at)froscon.de. The phone number If found on the website is
0228-9716402

If there is anything I could do, let me know. (Cant one of us not
invite you?)

Greetings,

Pierre