[arch-events] [ArchCon] MegaBus etc.

David Campbell davekong at archlinux.us
Mon Jul 12 17:08:58 EDT 2010

I am going to be getting to Toronto via MegaBus, which is
supposed to drop me off at the Toronto Coach Terminal. I am
wondering if anyone has taken MegaBus to Toronto before and knows
if they make any other stops that might be a better place to get
off, and if not, what the best way to get to Humber College from
the Coach Terminal is. Looking on Google maps, I am told the
fastest route is to walk to the Georgetown Train Service, take
that to the Bolton Bus service, and take that to the college.
That has an estimated travel time of 94 minutes, which would mean
I would be arriving at the college about 9:15 AM (late for
registrations).
--
David Campbell