[arch-events] FrOSCon and visa

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Wed Jun 30 15:22:19 EDT 2010

Am Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:27:25 +0300
schrieb Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com>:

> The German consulate wants to receive some kind of invitation
> from FrOSCon organizers to give me a visa.
>
> The girl from Business Support Team who is in charge
> of the visa receiving process sent an email to FrOSCon team
> last week, but still no reply.
>
> Does anyone know other ways to contact them
> (phone, mailing list, personal contact)?

I don't know other contact details than those on their website. But
RadioTux (http://blog.radiotux.de), the German Linux Radio, regularly
interview the organizers. So they could have personal contacts.

Maybe you could ask Ingo Ebel or the other people of RadioTux. Their
e-mail address is info at radiotux.de. They speak at least German and
English.

Heiko