[arch-events] Toronto weather in July

Gregory Eric Sanderson gzou2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:45:17 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Dusty Phillips <dusty at archlinux.ca> wrote:

> On 30 June 2010 13:22, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
> > How is the weather like in Toronto? Any predictions for July?
> >
> > I assume that it will be somewhere between warm (20c) and hot (30c) and
> > a lot of sun?
>
> It will be between very warm and hot (25c and 35c), and will be very
> humid. There will likely be warm heavy rainfalls that chase you off
> the street for 10 or 15 minutes and then it's sunny again. Shorts and
> light clothing are best.

I concurr with dusty. I also bring a light raincoat with me when I go to
toronto, in case the rain lasts all day (doesn't happen very often, but
you'll be happy that your clothes aren't all wet ;)

> Dusty

"All musicians are drug addicts, no question about it. The ecstasy we get
during a concert is proof enough.
yet there is a slight difference between us, the musicians, and the typical
'street-junkie'...
Instead of consuming powder, we consume vibrations"

Will
et/ou
Gregory Eric Sanderson Turcot Temlett MacDonnell Forbes
et/ou
Touffa!  :)