[arch-events] Germany - Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2010 - 13. und 14. März 2010

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun Mar 14 22:56:08 CET 2010

Am Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:15:19 +0100
schrieb Jaroslav Lichtblau <tu at dragonlord.cz>:

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:36:55PM +0100, Andreas Radke wrote:
> > When the weather won't stop us my gf and me will be there tomorrow
> > around 9am.
> >
> > You will find us with shirts showing what distro rules. Between the
> > talks mostly at around where the coffee is ;)
> >
> > -Andy
> >

> Our world domination plan does not work very well in Chemnitz.
> Not even 1 Arch logo seen until now. The time passes by pretty
> quickly. Let's see if we stumble upon you before the end of
> the event. I'm here also with my girlfriend - 4 eyes searching.
>
> Cheers,
> Jaroslav

I've met a few Archers on Saturday. I had some nice discussions with
some Xfce people and with Mechtilde from OpenOffice. Also met some old
friends from Mandriva. I followed mostly the talks from the kernel
track and one about the Maemo/MeeGo stuff. It seems you missed us.
That's sad. Maybe next year.

-Andy