[arch-events] [FrosCon 2010] Same procedure as every year Pierre?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu May 27 07:42:31 EDT 2010

On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:00:12 +0200, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de>
wrote:
> Am Tue, 25 May 2010 15:30:50 +0200
> schrieb Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
>
>> It seems "call for projects" is ending this week. So if anybody wants
>> to have a booth or project room this years this should be organized
>> soon. (No idea why my name was put into the subject, but this doesn't
>> mean I'll organize this)
>>

> Your name entered here probably because you are our local hero and it
> would be nice if you take the organization task(again? no idea who
> did it in the past). I won't be able to menage to arrive early enough
> for both preparation or things like this.

I could be there early to pick up the projects room keys etc.. But that's
really not the point. It's more about writing the application, organizing
the booth/project room (including presentation machnies, posters, cds etc).
The application and decide whether we'll need a booth and/or project room
has to be done this week. (maybe we would like to have our own presentation
in our project room etc.)