[arch-events] [ArchCon] Times and Transportation

Dusty Phillips dusty at archlinux.ca
Fri May 28 22:24:19 EDT 2010

HI David,

Activities start at 9:00 AM on each of the two days and will continue
to around 5:00PM.  The conference won't start until 10 on the first
day, giving us an hour to sort out registration.

I don't think we have any other attendees from the New York City area
at this time. :-(

Dusty

On 28 May 2010 19:52, David Campbell <davekong at archlinux.us> wrote:
> I am currently trying to plan how I will get to ArchCon and have two questions.
>
> 1) Does anyone know from what time till what time activities will be taking
> place?
>
> 2) Is there anyone who will be coming from New York City or passing through that
> wants to ride share?
> --
> David Campbell

Ask me about custom python and web development services.