[arch-events] FrOSCon preparation

Gerhard Brauer gb+ML-2011 at derbrauer.homelinux.net
Mon Aug 15 15:41:46 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 07:56:14PM +0200, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 07:21:35 +0200, Jens Adam wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > next weekend is FrOSCon and I wanted to ask if there's anything I
> > should bring with me.
> >
> > I could offer:
> > - TFT + Mini-ITX system for demo purposes
> > - all sorts of networking stuff
> > - power strips
> > - a few Arch stickers
>
> I think I'll only bring my netbook (including a full mirror) and the
> two banners from last year.

With 99% possibility i'll be there also. If neccassary, i could
bring my desktop-PC+TFT - but AFAIK we share the booth and will not
have enough place for 2 PCs...? Also the question: Do we need other
hardware then Jen's one?
To demonstarte something we could use also KVM on my Laptop (or a
LVM LV)...

Do we have a dev room / sleep room for the night?
I bring a box with table water...

Gerhard "gerbra"