[arch-events] Arch Translation Day

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Jan 16 14:07:52 EST 2011

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:54:01 +0100, Sabart Otto wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I've got an idea about Arch Translation Day.
> You can find details here:
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Translation_Day
>
> What do you think about it?
> Is it possible to inform our comunity about this event on Archlinux.org?
>
> If you like my idea, please translate this page to other languages. Of
> course you can expand my idea if you want. I'll appreciate it.
>
> Thank you for your opinions.
>

> Regards
>
>     Otto Sabart

No idea if we need a special day for this. I'd also like to underline
that instead of putting even more non-english articles into our wiki,
the interwiki-setup should be used as described here:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=95360 and
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Help:I18n

And yes,  I'd love if someone would push these ideas forward and get
things done.

Greetings,

Pierre