[arch-events] FrOSCon

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Jul 30 15:39:20 EDT 2011

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:45:03 +0100, Michael Walker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent an email to FrOSCon the other day asking for confirmation of the Arch
> Hurd booth as I hadn't heard anything and the reply included this:
>
>> Btw, do you know anything about a "regular" Arch Linux booth, we only got
> your
>> application for the Arch Hurd booth this year and in the last years there
> had
>> always been an Arch Linux booth.
>
> Just wanted to forward this to the Arch Linux ML in case someone had forgot
> to sign up or something.

I'll be there most likely. But it looks like we'd be too late to get a
booth as all of us missed to organize this in time. How many Arch Hurd
people are there? Maybe there is a chance to ask for an additional table
and share a booth. Should be possible to find like three or four people
to join.

Greetings,

Pierre