[arch-events] fosdem plans

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Mon Nov 21 06:46:56 EST 2011

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:20:57 +0100
Ruben De Smet <ruben.de.smet at telenet.be> wrote:

> > Hi guys, so sat/sun 5-6 februari is fosdem. the awesomest FOSS conf
> > in Europe. on fri 4 feb I'll be coming from Amsterdam to brussels
> > directly, where I'll spend the night from fri-sat (after the
> > (pre-)fosdem beer event), if any of you guys will stay at a hostel
> > on saturday evening I think I'll join you (otherwise I go home on
> > saturday eve and come back on sunday) so, what are your plans?
> > anyone joining the beer event? Who is staying at which hostel? I
> > know a Gentoo guy who'll stay at http://www.hotel-opera.be/, but
> > there are more in the brussels area.
>
> > Dieter
>
> I'm from Belgium, so I must go ;-) Will there be an Arch Linux stand?
> If not so, anybody who wants to organise something with me and or
> other guys? I'm sure it'll be fun!
>
> Ruben

You replied to a mail I sent last year, for the previous edition of fosdem :p
I'll try to make it again, just like every year. I think Roman was interested too.
There won't be an Arch stand, the way we roll at Fosdem is usually that we go to other booths and talks and have a chat with the folks _we_ like :p

Dieter