[arch-events] fosdem 2012 attendance

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Tue Jan 10 04:37:49 EST 2012

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:10:29 +0100
Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Am 10.01.2012 10:02, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I haven't booked my tickets yet, but I plan to be in Brussels from
> > Friday afternoon until Sunday.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Tom
>
> Where are you guys all staying? A hotel somewhere near ULB would be
> nice (I will NOT stay near the Brussels-Zuid station anymore). Now
> that so many people are coming, it seems like I must show up as well.

well, if some devs are staying in a hotel/hostel in brussels,
i'll join that too. should be awesome!
so if you or Tom made up your mind and add yourself to the list, also mark if you want to share a room.
Same goes for Roman, once the visum stuff is arranged, i guess? Although knowing Roman, I'm sure he'd love to room share too :D
but let us know asap, i can imagine lots of people will be booking rooms in hostels right now.
we should start looking for 4/6-person rooms..

Dieter