[arch-events] fosdem 2012 attendance

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Wed Jan 11 12:13:59 EST 2012

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:37:32 +0200
Axilleas P <markeleas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just booked my tickets :) Thursday-Monday it is!
> Will you guys wear some Arch t-shirt to distinct from the rest of the
> crowd?

I'll wear something arch-linuxy.

guys if it's not much to ask, please update the list..
here we go again:
(while we're at it, I added talks and room searchers.

Confirmed (sort of):
- Dieter Plaetinck (fri,sat,sun) - looks for a room
- Roman Kyrylych (fri, sat, sun, mon) - normally
- Bas Pape (fri, sat, sun)
- Tom Willemsen (sat, sun)
- Thomas Jost (fri, sat, sun)
- Ruben De Smet (sat[, perhaps sun])
- Jan (prometheus) (fri maybe, sat, sun) + friends
- Dominik Heidler + Bernhard (fri,sat,sun) (openQA talk - probably Sat 15:45)
- Axilleas P (thu,fri,sat,sun,mon)

maybe's (2 devs and 1 TU, i hope these get confirmed!):
- Thomas Bachler
- Tom Gunderson (fri,sat,sun)
- Jan Steffens - looks for a room

Dieter